Frequently Asked Questions
1. The delivery lead time within Singapore main land is 3 to 5 working days.
2. We will inform customers of the scheduled delivery date via phone message. Please ensure that there is someone to receive the delivery.
3. We are not able to advise customers a specific delivery time due to unforeseen road conditions.
1. Yes, we ship internationally using regional and global courier companies that provide tracking services.
2. International shipping charges are calculated based on the actual or volumetic weight of the products, whichever is higher.
3. For international orders, please place your order with the overseas delivery address. We will pack your order and advise the shipping charges separately via the email indicated in the order. Payment of the shipping charges can be made via Paypal or Credit Card.
1. Product exchange is strictly applicable for damaged or defective product that has been delivered to you. The exchange policy is 3 working days from the date of goods receipt.
2. Exchange is not applicable for promotional product; free-of-charge product.
3. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the product delivered to you is short of your expectation. Please provide us with clear pictures, contact email and number so that we can revert to you.
4. Due to health and hygiene requirements and in the best interest of all our customers, we regret that we are unable to exchange or accept return of edible goods opened or unopened for instore purchases. The only exception is when the goods are faulty. The exchange policy for non-food products is 3 working days from the date of purchase. Exchanges are to be supported by a valid receipt and product to be in the original packaging.