Terms & Conditions
Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
1. Product exchange is strictly applicable for damaged or defective product that has been delivered to you. The exchange policy is 3 working days from the date of goods receipt.
2. Exchange is not applicable for promotional product; free-of-charge product.
3. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the product delivered to you is short of your expectation. Please provide us with clear pictures, contact email and number so that we can revert to you.
4. Due to health and hygiene requirements and in the best interest of all our customers, we regret that we are unable to exchange or accept return of edible goods opened or unopened for instore purchases. The only exception is when the goods are faulty. The exchange policy for non-food products is 3 working days from the date of purchase. Exchanges are to be supported by a valid receipt and product to be in the original packaging.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. Cancelled orders without a valid reason, will incur an order cancellation charge of SGD $30.
2. Transaction fees incurred from the payment gateways will be deducted from refunds of cancelled orders