Frequently Asked Questions
1. All classes are subject to a minimum of 4 participants. Singapore Government advisory on COVID-19 will be strictly adhered to by all staff and participants entering the studio.
2. Classes commences on time, thus, please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled class start time.
1. At the Classes tab, click on the thumbnails & select the class you wish to join. Select the correct quantity you wish to register for to your “Cart“. Follow the payment instructions to pay via Paypal, Paynow or Credit Card. Only paid seats are confirmed for each class.
2. You can check the class status on the Baking Classes page, where the number of seats left for each class is indicated. When a class is FULL, it will updated on the class listing.
3. Participants will be informed via phone message once the class is confirmed.
Classes that are approved for SkillFuture Credit will be listed under the Class tab.
1. A minimum number of students is required for a class to commence. In the event that a class is unable to commence due to insufficient participants, Bake King reserves the right to change the date or cancel the class. Participants can opt to change to the new date or a refund.
2. There will be no refund for cancellations or no-show by participants for a confirmed class.
3. If participants are unable to make it for the class, please arrange for someone to replace. Please inform us of the details of the replacement participant.
1. We customise classes for private gatherings, events as well as corporate bonding.
2. Please send us your request via our Enquiry Form and we will contact you for further discussion.