A fuss-free recipe for a special occasion. Chilling it overnight brings out the flavours and creaminess of the cream cheese and white chocolate.
No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake
The marriage of cream, cheese, yogurt and chocolate… the tangy creaminess develops overnight. Serve with strawberries or raspberries for a refreshing dessert.
Finely Ground Vanilla 142g
Wafer Cookie Crumbs
Sugar 1 tbsp
Butter, Melted 56g
Cream Cheese, Softened 454g
Greek Yogurt 122g
Sour Cream 120g
Icing Sugar 45g
Lemon Juice 2 tsp
Vanilla Extract 1 tsp
White Chocolate, 170g
Fresh Strawberries, Chopped
1. Butter a 8″ round loose base cake pan. Set aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and sugar.
3. Pour the melted butter on top, and then stir vigorously with a fork to incorporate.
4. Press into the bottom of the pan.
5. In an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, sour cream and icing’ sugar on medium-high speed until creamy and smooth, about 3 minutes.
6. Add the lemon juice, vanilla extract and melted white chocolate.
7. Continue beating on medium speed until fully incorporated, about 1 minute.
8. Pour the mixture onto the vanilla wafer crust.
9. Use an offset spatula to smoothe and level the top.
10. Immediately top with fresh strawberries.
11. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator.