Traditional snacks made easier and healthier! Using Organic Coconut Sugar, it imparts a lovely fragrance and moisture to the steam cake.
Coconut Sugar Steamed Cake 椰糖蒸糕
Perfect for breakfast or a quick snack. This steamed cake is easy to do without a mixer or an oven. The pairing of ingredients results in a moist cake without an overpowering smell of raising agents.
Bake King Coconut 120g
Salt 1/4 tsp
Hot Water 275ml
Bake King Self-Raising 170g
Corn Flour 30g
Baking Soda 1/4 tsp
(combined and sifted)
Bake King Roasted Sesame Seeds
- Mix all dry ingredients (A) in a bowl and stir till the sugar dissolved. Strain and cool.
- Add in ingredients B into cooled A gradually. Using a whisk, stir the mixture to combine.
- Sift the batter to smoothen out any clumps of flour.
- Pour into a lined and greased cake tin, or cupcake moulds.
- Steam for 20 to 25 minutes over medium-high fire. Test with a skewer to make sure it comes out clean.
- Scatter sesame seeds once the cake is done.