Gingerbread cookies made easy with Bake King Biscuit Mix. Egg-free, aromatic with a good blend of spices, this cookie dough is easy to handle. A great way to get the kids to join in the festive baking.
A fuss-free method to make gingerbread cookies. No need for sifting of flours, sugars and spices. Add in all the ingredients and a quick blitz will do the trick.
Salted Butter 150g
BK Biscuit Mix 310g
Ground Ginger 1/2 tbsp
Ground Mixed Spices 1/4 tsp
Ground Cinnamon 1/2 tbsp
Ground Cloves 1/4tsp
Black Treacle 43g
- Preheat oven 175°C. Blend softened butter, spices and biscuit mix at slow speed. When combined, add in treacle and mix till just combined.
- Place dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll out.
- Chill in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, rest for a minute before cutting the dough with cookie cutters.
- Bake at 175°C for about 15-20 minutes.