Making Biscotti is a breeze with our Biscotti Mix. This recipe is oil and dairy-free, which makes it healthier for diet-goers! The pairing of pandan and angel coconut flakes is a classic, and goes well with traditional coffee and tea.
An Asian twist to the Italian snack! Enjoy it with traditional Kopi or Teh!
Biscotti Mix 500g
Whole Eggs 105g
Egg White 75g
Pandan Paste 1tsp
Angel Flakes 50g
1. Whisk eggs, egg whites and pandan paste together.
2. Pour in Biscotti Mix, followed by angel flakes.
3. Divide the dough into 3 portions.
4. Shape each portion into a log and bake at 160°C for 20min.
5. Remove to cool, cling wrap and chill in the fridge overnight, or freezer for 2 hours.
6. Slice into thin slices, bake at 160°C for 15-18min.
7. Cool on rack, the biscotti slices will crisp up upon cooling.