Proudly made in Taiwan, you can make your own Boba Pearls with our Boba Pearl Powder, in any flavour that you like.
Black Sugar Boba Pearls 黑糖珍珠
These chewy, lovely morsels are everyone’s favourite! Make them in your favourite flavour, and add them to drinks and ice cream!
Boba Pearl Powder 250gm
Flavouring (optional) 1.5 tsp
Taiwan Black Sugar 100gm
Hot water 50gm
Mix to make a sugar syrup.
- Knead all ingredients to form a smooth dough.
- For double portion, use a mixer fixed with a hook or paddle attachment.
- Knead till a smooth dough is formed. Rest the dough for 20mins.
- Roll out the dough and cut into pieces.
- Dust corn flour to prevent sticking and roll into balls.
- Place in boiling water, cook for 15 minutes. Cover and steep for 20mins.
- Drain, pass through cooled boiled water to remove excess starch.
- Place in marination sugar syrup for 30mins.
- Any excess uncooked pearl dough can be kept in the freezer.
- Cooked pearls can be kept warm and used within 4 to 6 hours.