A fuss-free dessert, serve with ice-cream for the best enjoyment!
This recipe is good for pair sharing. Double or triple the portion for a party.
Fresh Blueberries 300g
Billington’s Golden 45g
Plain Flour 50g
Billington’s Golden 25g
Cold Butter 30g
Cold Water 1 dtsp
1. Cook blueberries and sugar over low to medium heat until the blueberries start to break down and release juices.
2. Stir in cornstarch and cook for half a minute. The blueberry sauce should be thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
3. Pour into a 4-inch baking dish.
1. Whisk plain flour and sugar together.
2. Rub in cold butter until the mixtures is crumbly.
3. Stir in cold water so that it clumps together a little.
4. Scatter the crumble dough over the surface of the blueberries.
5. Bake in a preheated 190°C Oven for 25 minutes, until the crumble turns golden.