An essential tool for creating filled layer. Produces an even surface for cake decorating. Cuts cakes up to maximum width of 25cm. Wire adjusts up to 5cm high with multi-settings.
1. Measure the height required on the leveller.
2. Bending the legs of the leveller in slightly, position the cutting wire ends into the notches at the required height.
3. Hold the cake firmly, slice from left to right, using a gentle sawing motion. It may be helpful to rotate the cake occasionally.
4. You may need a little extra pressure at the beginning but then should find the leveller will cut through easily.
5. Please note the cake leveller is not recommended for use with fruit cakes.
Care and Use
Carefully remove product from packaging. Thoroughly wash product in hot soapy water before first use, rinse and dry. Not suitable for use in a dishwasher.