Lapis Legit & Rainbow Salad
Availability: 4 in stock
What you will learn from this class:
- includes all recipes, ingredients, use of equipment & tools, studio, packaging to take home your hand made desserts
- guided, group hands-on baking unless stated otherwise
All her career, she has been working with renowned chefs, home economist as well as food columnists from Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore in developing and converting traditional recipes to easy cooking concepts which has given her the opportunity to master different cuisines.
Chef turned entrepreneur, her most resounding success has however been her work with Magimix, where they were able to transform these European products into something essential for the Asian kitchen.
As Gina believes on the importance of self upgrading, she continues to go for courses related to the industry to upgrade her knowledge and skill. As a result, she has obtained various certificates, including the International Certificate on Bread Making as well as the Internation Certificate on Cake Decorating.
By attending this course, you will learn:
- Introduction to Baking Equipment
- How to operate equipment
- How to measure out ingredients accurately
- Explanation on oven temperatures and settings
- Hands-on Baking by Participants
- Work individually to bake the cake
a. Measuring of ingredients
b. Mixing of batter and baking the layers
c. Learn how to achieve consistent and even layers
- Preparation of egg whites and ingredients for rainbow salad
All materials and recipes will be provided.