In this hands on workshop you will learn how to bake and decorate this beautiful set of fondant sea shell cupcakes that’s perfect for gifting or for birthdays.
Fondant Sea Shell Cupcake
Availability: 8 in stock
What you will learn from this class:
- includes all recipes, ingredients, use of equipment & tools, studio, packaging to take home your hand made desserts
- guided, group hands-on baking unless stated otherwise
Anna Yoong has been baking for 14 years, and still loves to bake every day! She started as a home baker, then spent 10 years conducting classes and developing recipes for companies. She recently worked for a few years as the R&D for a top bakery developing new pastry products and training their central kitchen. Anna has also won cake-decorating awards at international competitions like ACADA (Australia) and That Takes the Cake (Texas USA), placing in the top 3 of her category. She loves to share her understanding and experiences in baking – you can ask anything!
By attending this course, you will learn:
- mix and bake soft lemon yoghurt cupcake
- how to adjust texture of fondant
- shape sea shells in different styles by hand (using basic tools only)
- basic piping on cupcakes using cream
- how to dehydrate orange slices for decorating
All materials and recipes will be provided.